Thursday, April 10, 2014

Life Update~ vacationing, driving soon, shopping haul, TFIOS andMORE!

Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone for a while, but guess what?? IM GOING ON VACATION SOON!! Don't worry, I'll be giving you guys updates on that by posting pictures and videos. Where am I going, you may ask? I can't say yet, but I'll be out of the country. I'm excited. I'm going in a couple of months so watch out for these type of videos:
What's in my suitcase?
What's in my carry on?
Travel outfit of the day!
Vacation Videos!

In the meantime, you can enjoy my life pictures and a sneak peek of upcoming blogposts:
                         
OMG MACARONS!! These are my current obsessions! I'll be posting a cooking video of me making these soon! (I've never tried or made macarons before)

Forever 21 nail polish! Stay tuned to see this in my shopping haul video that I'll be posting soon!

See the book on the far right? Yea, it's:  The Fault in our Stars by John Green! I just finished reading it last week! Want a book review? Let me know!

Yum yum yum! Speaking of Wendy's, I'll have to walk to Wendy's after my 30 minute lunch break of DRIVERS ED this weekend! Yes, I said it. I'll soon be driving guys!!

Should I of boughten them or not? I saw these jeans last month that fit me oh so perfectly but were a little bit out of my comfort zone. I don't know, they are just a little too edgy. But now, I regret not buying them-Welcome to My Life! 








1 comment:

Comment your opinions and request post/video ideas that you would like to see next! :)